Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Fun

Here in Florida we almost got rained out for Halloween. This was also the first year my teenage daughter did not get dressed up or go trick or treating. So what's a 40 something mom to do but dress up a cute green plush animal known as Cricut. We decided on her sequin pumpkin costume but I'm not sure how she ended up wearing nerd glasses. 

Look at ALL that yummy candy!

 Just to prove I'm not only obsessed about Cricut. I am just as obsessed about my horses. So Pops and I carved this replica of my beloved pony Captain Jack complete with wings, because he is my angel (on most days).


Since we are talking about all things cute and candy I wanted to show you something Jana made recently. Jana is such a talented paper artist and an even more thoughtful friend. She made all of us these test tube candy holders for the last crop we attended (Scrapper's Dream Vacation). Jana, in case I haven't told you lately I LOVE mine!!! 



The pattern for the test tube holder is from Lisa Summerville www.lisasomerville.com

No comments:

Post a Comment