Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cricut's Shopping Extravagenza

It all started when we were taking my daughter to physical therapy and we drove past our local scrapbook store, Everything Scrapbook and Stamps. Cricut demanded that we stop in to see what new and wonderful things, the owner, Michelle had been bragging about on her blog.
www.creativepaperarts.blogspot.com
We were not paying attention to Cricut as Michelle showed me all the new cool products that had arrived in the store. I still hadn't heard a peep out of Cricut while Michelle and I discussed the upcoming Murder Mystery Crop. Then suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spot Cricut at the register. Oh No, this could be bad! Apparently Cricut had been busy piling things in her shopping bag when we weren't looking. She even had my debit card and ESS reward card. I think we might have to enroll her in Shopaholics Anonymous. So now I know I can't take my eyes off Cricut while in her favorite scrapbook store.



If you find yourself in South Florida and you love all things paper crafting, you must stop in and see Michelle and her fabulous staff. Tell them "The Cricut Babies" sent you. For more store info go to www.everythingscrapbook.com

Jana, Clara and I will be celebrating my 40 birthday at the upcoming Murder Mystery Crop to be held at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps. Yes the Cricut Babies will be attending!

No comments:

Post a Comment