Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Cricut has made some Amazing New Friends

 I recently attended The Scrapbook Expo here in West Palm Beach. The show was smaller than last year but I enjoyed talking to all the vendors. Rhonda and Lisa from Scrap Depot in Sunrise www.scrapbookingdepot.blogspot.com . They had some great page kits and Lisa was so patient with my daughter teaching her how to use Perfect Pearls.
Of course we love Connie Nail and family of Tickle Me Pink deigns www.ticklemepinkdesigns.com. Here is picture of Connie teaching Cricut how to Play with cool yellow paint on one of her beautiful page kits that we purchased.


Last, but not least, no seriously, in the last both I might how found what could be my long lost twin, Shantaie Fowler. We hit it off instantly talking about all kinds of craft goodness while she helped my daughter make a super cute candy tube

Then out of the corner of my eye I spot the cutest thing I have ever seen a crystal cricut pendant. "Oh," I say, "I see you like Cricut stuff too." Come to find out she is a Cricut In Circle Design Team Member and she even has a cricut phone case. So I tell her about our cricut babies and I promise to bring them by the very next day. She was so busy doing make n takes that sadly we did not get a picture together so she has allowed me to post some pictures of her and her Cricut baby.
 I'm loving the hottest design to hit the runways, Cricut Tshirts!
 Shantaie here on the right with her cute Gone Buggy sign.

You can find Shantaie Fowler at her fabulous blog www.inkingpink.com.  She has so many great tutorials, stories and inspiration galore. I love knowing that there are other gals that love these cute little bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment