Friday, October 28, 2011

The story of Cricut

Jana and I became closer friends while trying to keep our scrapbook group alive so we took turns going to crop with Clara in Virginia. We also had many sleepovers at my house when Clara headed back to Florida for visits. During one of Clara's absences Jana and I were left to fiend for ourselves with our Gypsey and Cricut. Trust me this was about to be disaster until we discovered online cricut tutorials by The Pink Stamper www.mypinkstamper.com. During one of my visits to her blog I noticed a small green plush cricut bug. I was smitten and went promptly to www.cricut.com to buy one for myself. During a trip to the Ft Meyers this summer to a crop hosted by Kim Hodges of Scraptique www.scrapbooksnstickers.com I decided to bring my cricut baby along. My 11 yr old daughter Emma and I decided she must have the appropriate attire for the trip so we outfitted her in Build a Bear outfits.

Well Jana has said it was definitely love at first site and she knew immediately that she had to Adopt her very own Cricut child. Both of us are definitely kids at heart and our new Cricut children have given us so much joy and love, although our daughters (we each have two, ages 11-25, think we are nuts).  We now take them everywhere we go that is scrapbook related and they have enjoyed much notoriety on my facebook as well.  We have been stopped by everyone who sees them and they all want to know how and where to buy them.  We definitely think we are giving Cricut wonderful advertisement for these adorable babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment